From: Ben Goldman on
Glennbo wrote:

> My newest song.
>
> This one is a "Science Project" at:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=10481&songID=
> 8668070

Two pieces of music in one. I like them both.

The first one holds a lot of potential for variations one the loosely
established theme.

The second can stand on it's own but would, in my opinion, work well
with more as well.

Ludwig Van used to toil long, long days to form his masterpieces.
Surely he didn't shoot at a time constraint. ;)

Again, my friend, I like these very much!

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: Ben Goldman on
Sue Morton wrote:

> Just ignore it, Poly. It's G'Bo's way of making the song last longer
> than a minute :-D

Youch! :P

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: polymod on

"Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> wrote in message
> Just ignore it, Poly. It's G'Bo's way of making the song last longer than
> minute :-D

BWAAHHAHAAA...

Good one!

Poly