From: CeBits.com on
MyMobile for Windows Mobile - Thursday, 28 January
Control your phone using your desktop computer. All you need is established
ActiveSync connection and you are ready to go.
Requirements: WM2003, WM2003SE, WM5.0, WM6.x and ActiveSync connection.
http://www.cebits.com/freeware-software/windows-mobile-applications/133-mymobile-for-windows-mobile.html

CryptoWallet for Windows Mobile - Thursday, 28 January
CryptoWallet is one of those must-to-have applications installed on your
Windows Mobile device. Whether you need your VISA card number, your Gmail
password or some other sensitive information, CryptoWallet will store it for
you, encrypt it and password protect it.
Compatible with the Pocket PC 2003, Windows Mobile 5, 6 OS
http://www.cebits.com/freeware-software/windows-mobile-applications/134-crytowallet-for-winmo.html

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
As far as MyMobile is concerned, I really recommend my huge roundup of all
WinMo device controllers at http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blog/9/soti-
pocket-controller-602-released-full-phone-controller-benchmark-roundup-
published