From: BVM on
Hi,

I just moved from VS2005 to VS 2008. In VS2005, I can run the page without building the project. But in VS2008, everytime I run/test a page, I have to BUILD the whole project first. This is annoying. How can I run/test a page without building the whole project?

Thanks,

Danny
From: Ram on
On Aug 10, 5:01 am, "BVM" <Denn...(a)TBH.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just moved from VS2005 to VS 2008. In VS2005, I can run the page without building the project. But in VS2008, everytime I run/test a page, I have to BUILD the whole project first. This is annoying. How can I run/test a page without building the whole project?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Danny

Hi Danny,

We have also moved from VS 2005 to VS 2008 recently and we didn't face
any issue while running the appln. Could you brief the issue you are
facing?

Regards,

Ram