From: Itablyblext on

How is everyone?, I'm John and wanted to introduce myself to this place.
I've been a non-posting lurker but haven't added anything yet and am
going to start posting occasionally.

By any chance, does anyone here have HID bulbs? Im wanting to buy a kit
for my bike and any suggestions would be gladly accepted!

--
Itablyblext
From: peter on
You might have noticed that this is a Microsoft XP newsgroup.. and the
last time I looked MS did not make HID bulbs nor Bikes..
peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

From: Paul on
Itablyblext wrote:
> How is everyone?, I'm John and wanted to introduce myself to this place.
> I've been a non-posting lurker but haven't added anything yet and am
> going to start posting occasionally.
>
> By any chance, does anyone here have HID bulbs? Im wanting to buy a kit
> for my bike and any suggestions would be gladly accepted!

Your location is stated as Cuba. You should find a Cuban
forum, where people more familiar with your supply situation,
will be able to tell you where to shop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas-discharge_lamp#High-intensity_discharge_lamps

"Retrofitting HID bulbs in headlamps not originally designed to accept
them results in extremely high levels of glare, and is illegal throughout
most of the world."

HTH,
Paul

From: Nil on
On 24 May 2010, Itablyblext wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> By any chance, does anyone here have HID bulbs? Im wanting to buy
> a kit for my bike and any suggestions would be gladly accepted!

You'll find them in the Accesories menu under System Tools.
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[SPAM and badly formatted at that]