From: Stan Brown on
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:21:04 -0500 from Ed Mullen <ed(a)edmullen.net>:
> Umm, technically, isn't Eve a descendant of Adam? Or, at least, of his rib?

You might make a case for her being a clone, but not a descendant as
his naught bits were not used.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
HTML 4.01 spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/
validator: http://validator.w3.org/
CSS 2.1 spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/
validator: http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
Why We Won't Help You:
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/05/05/why_we_wont_help_you
From: dorayme on
In article <3h1rug.sja.19.2(a)news.alt.net>,
Ed Mullen <ed(a)edmullen.net> wrote:

> > I withdraw my bit about Eve so that we do not get OT.<g>
> >

> Geez, it was an innocent comment made as a jest. Holy moley!

You are allowed to jest in innocence but I am not? Is that fair?

--
dorayme
From: Ed Mullen on
dorayme wrote:
> In article<3h1rug.sja.19.2(a)news.alt.net>,
> Ed Mullen<ed(a)edmullen.net> wrote:
>
>>> I withdraw my bit about Eve so that we do not get OT.<g>
>>>

>> Geez, it was an innocent comment made as a jest. Holy moley!
>
> You are allowed to jest in innocence but I am not? Is that fair?

Well, yes, you are allowed to do whatever you want.

I only replied with that to your post because I was too lazy to figure
out to which post I should reply. Yours came in handy. :-)

By the way, of all the entities I have encountered on Usenet you are the
most engaging. Funny. Challenging. Smart. If it weren't for such as
you? No point in being here. Thanks!

Should I now apologize to Yucca? I am very much dis-inclined toward
that. but, if you insist ...

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net