From: Jimbo on
I have been using Access 2003 for a year or so, and now I would like to
create a chart, but am clueless how to do this using the Wizard

I have conducted a survey - the results of which are presented in a
spreadsheet (EXCEL)

I imported it into an Access data base table, but now would like to have a
bar chart that shows how many men and women (2 bars) took the survey (This
is a field in the table)

I would have thought this was easy, but I can't seem to even get close

Can you help ??

Many Thanks

JM

From: Duane Hookom on
There is a complete demo of a survey at
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/at-your-survey_topic3.html. This
includes a report with charts.

The wizard makes only a guess at what you want in your chart. It is often
best to make sure you have a saved query that returns exactly the numbers you
want in your chart. Then initiate the wizard. I have found I often need to
change the Row Source of the chart back to what I want after the wizard
mangles it.
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP