From: Iya Ceez on
Hello Everyone,I found using ruby as a demand freelance career.But don't
have idea with this.Is there a free tutorial for this one?.

From: Jesús Gabriel y Galán on
On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Iya Ceez <rtf.iya(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,I found using ruby as a demand freelance career.But don't
> have idea with this.Is there a free tutorial for this one?.

Start here:

http://ruby-lang.org/

It has some "Get started" tutorials, and links to books and documentation.

Jesus.

From: Spencer Roach on
You might also try www.rubylearning.org

It's been immensely helpful to me as a newbie. I believe the latest batch
just started; you could probably still get in.

Regards,
Spencer