From: Shaun on
Running T'bird 3.0.4 under OS X 10.6.3 on an iMac. I don't want to
display the message headers when reading newgroup messages. Only options
I see under View / Headers are All and Normal.

Is there a None option somewhere?
From: Nigel Stapley on
Shaun wrote:
> Running T'bird 3.0.4 under OS X 10.6.3 on an iMac. I don't want to
> display the message headers when reading newgroup messages. Only options
> I see under View / Headers are All and Normal.
>
> Is there a None option somewhere?

I may be missing something here - or perhaps it's different on MACs -
but what about clicking on the '-' next to where it says "Subject"? On
Windows, that just leaves you with just "Subject", "From" and "Date"
showing.

That is if you have Message Pane showing, but the same applies if you
actually open the message.

--
Regards

Nigel Stapley