From: RobertB on
Happy summertime, C= and Ami aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting
from 11 a.m. to 1+ p.m., Sunday, June 6, at

The Pizza Pit Restaurant
2705 N. Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Princeton)
Fresno, California

Note the changed date for this month's meeting, due to
scheduling conflicts.

This month we look at Jim Brain's uIEC card drive with
CompactFlash slot and IDE connection and compare it to
the uIEC with SD slot and the NKCElectronics.com
SD2IEC card drive. Also we go over the January, March,
and May issues of the Commodore Mailink newsletter
from the Meeting C64/128 Users Through the Mail group
and included floppy disks/CD that came in. If there is
time, we'll look at the C64C video from Syd Bolton of the
Personal Computer Museum in Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

We'll also discuss the latest news concerning the
upcoming July 24-25 Commodore Vegas Expo.

Again too much,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug