From: RobertB on
Happy Springtime, C= and Ami aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next
meeting from 11 a.m. to 1+ p.m., Sunday,
March 21, at

El Bajio Restaurant
2320 N. Blackstone Ave.
Fresno, California

Note the change in our meeting place for this
month.

This month we have a special guest coming all
the way from Toronto, Ontario, Canada; it's
Leif Bloomquist, Commodore programmer and
enthusiast extraordinaire! He'll be bringing
library CDs of the Toronto PET User Group to
sell. Prepare to ask him about Commodore, TPUG,
Toronto, or Canada in general! :)

In keeping with this meeting's Canadian theme,
we'll looking at the VIC-20 programs on cassette
from Canadian Tire - programs such as Depth
Charge, Rocket Command, and Miniature Golf.

As if that's not enough, we still have leftover
programs from last month that we did not get to -
Wolfman for the C64 and Micrograms' Super Student
programs for the C64.

More copies of David Haynes' Commodore Archive
DVDs will be distributed as will be the latest
newsletter.

Whew!
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group