From: AATech on
Hi,

I use Messenger to communicate with business contacts in China. Their names
are in characters i cant understand, so i assign them nicknames. but on
messenger on my blackberry (ver 2.5.30) it just shows up as either their
email addresses (which is meaningless to me: i.e. joy288719(a)hotmail.com), or
2 black squares (signifying foreign characters), but it wont' show their
nicknames. has this bug been fixed on a newer release?

Thanks,
Al

From: Peter Foldes on
Contact Research in Motion (Blackberry) and ask them. They do have an 800 number and
a Customer Relations Dept

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect