From: BG Mark on
For some reason none of hte formula in a spreadsheet are working. The
spreadsheet is on a netowrk and when others open it, the formulas work. When
I open the spreadsheet on a simple addition formula I get the #value
appearing in the cell. Is there a setting in excel that I need to change.
From: Stan Brown on
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:04:36 -0700, BG Mark wrote:

> For some reason none of hte formula in a spreadsheet are working. The
> spreadsheet is on a netowrk and when others open it, the formulas work. When
> I open the spreadsheet on a simple addition formula I get the #value
> appearing in the cell. Is there a setting in excel that I need to change.

Do you in fact have access to the network resource that is referenced
from the workbook?

Do you have Analysis Toolpak add-in loaded, if the workbook requires
it?

Which version of Excel do you have, including Service pack (SP)
number?

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...
From: BG Mark on
Hi Stan, the version of excel is 2003 with SP3. I really do not know what
all of that means, however I have manually added the Analysis Toolpack add in
and the spreadsheet for whatever reason does not calculate the formulas, even
after an F9 maual calculation. I just get the #VALUE for the calculations.

Mark

From: Stan Brown on
On Sun, 6 Jun 2010 03:54:04 -0700, BG Mark wrote:
> Hi Stan, the version of excel is 2003 with SP3. I really do not
> know what all of that means, however I have manually added the
> Analysis Toolpack add in and the spreadsheet for whatever reason
> does not calculate the formulas, even after an F9 maual
> calculation. I just get the #VALUE for the calculations.

I suggest you ask the spreadsheet's author.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...