From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Contact CheckPoint (ZA) support or post in the appropriate ZA Community
forum. ZAISS is the troublemaker here.

cf. http://bertk.mvps.org/html/missingrps.html

From: mkenewbie on
Thanks for ALL the suggestions here from those who responded. It DID turn out
to be an issue with Zone Alarms' latest update. Seems many (or everyone) that
updated to it has the same issue of only the current System Restore Point
being shown. All previous ones are wiped out.

I chatted live with their tech group and they are aware of it and working on
it. So presumably a new update will be forthcoming. In the meantime one can

Thanks again.