From: Rik Delaet on
Hi,

I have an MPx200 Smartphone GSM. Everything seems to work fne but when I
phone somebody I cannot hear him talking while he hears me talking. The
other sounds seem to work as it should.

Can somebody help?

Rik

From: r_z_aret on
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:48:43 +0100, "Rik Delaet"
<r.delaet5(a)telenet.be> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an MPx200 Smartphone GSM. Everything seems to work fne but when I
>phone somebody I cannot hear him talking while he hears me talking. The
>other sounds seem to work as it should.

I'm pretty sure the MPx200 has two speakers. One for speaker phone and
non-phone sounds. And one "headset" speaker for when you are using the
phone as a phone. I know I had problems with speakers on 2 MPx200s.

>Can somebody help?

Sorry, I don't have any good news.

>Rik

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP