From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Hi Pete,

Wouldn't it be better to ask this in a VB.NET newsgroup. Very few of the
folks here program in .NET, and most of those few would probably have a very
limited knowledge of what's available.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: (PeteCresswell) on
Per Arvin Meyer [MVP]:
>Hi Pete,
>
>Wouldn't it be better to ask this in a VB.NET newsgroup. Very few of the
>folks here program in .NET, and most of those few would probably have a very
>limited knowledge of what's available.

Probably, but then I figured the .NET guys wouldn't know from
"Northwind".

Incorrectly... as it turns out. Digging into some of
Microsoft's many, *many*, MANY examples, I'm starting to see
references to the NorthWind .MDB.
--
PeteCresswell
From: David W. Fenton on

> Per Arvin Meyer [MVP]:
>>Hi Pete,
>>
>>Wouldn't it be better to ask this in a VB.NET newsgroup. Very few
>>of the folks here program in .NET, and most of those few would
>>probably have a very limited knowledge of what's available.
>
> Probably, but then I figured the .NET guys wouldn't know from
> "Northwind".
>
> Incorrectly... as it turns out. Digging into some of
> Microsoft's many, *many*, MANY examples, I'm starting to see
> references to the NorthWind .MDB.

You might also find examples that use the SQL Server Pubs sample
database.

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/

Pages: 1