From: TinMan on
Hi Tom, I hope you are still available to help. I have the same problem. A
main form with sub forms. I have tried adding another form but as soon as add
this form to the main form. The main form reports the error. I can't open it
in design view either. If i delete the subform it doesn't cure the error
message. The sub form opens by itself and no problems opening the table. I
have deleted the main formand tried numerous time but same problem. I have
also tried importing all into new db but get the message as the form is
analysed and doesn't import. Can you please help me??!!

From: Paul Shapiro on
If everything BUT that one form imports successfully to a new blank db, that
might be indicating the form is corrupted. Try importing JUST that one form
into a new blank db. If it still fails, you can either try loading an older
version of the form from a backup, or exporting that form to a text file
using the undocumented Application.SaveAsText command:
Application.SaveAsText acForm, "formName", "C:\Path\OutputFile.txt"
and then importing it to a blank db using the equivalent LoadFromText
command. These are the commands used by the Access Sourcesafe integration to
put objects to and from text format.

If that still doesn't work, you can try looking at the .txt file to see if
you can find the problem. Try saving a similar but working form to text and
see if you can find the difference. Might not be so easy.