From: Richard Maine on
Louis Krupp <lkrupp_nospam(a)indra.com.invalid> wrote:

> onateag wrote:
> <snip>
> > I tried to quickly put a STOP statement after the last WRITE, but this
> > didn't change either.
>
> Exactly what didn't change? If you still get a corrupt file, you might
> be closer to a very short program that reproduces the problem. And that
> could prove to be a big help.

Yes. Much my question. The objective of the STOP was not to solve the
problem, but to help in localizing it. If the program still reproduces
the problem, that's "good" in that you now have a smaller test case than
before (namely, you don't need to look at any of the program after that
STOP statement.)

domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain