From: Peter on
I receive this message when trying to open my Access 2007,,what to do???
From: Jerry Whittle on
Your database is corrupt.

The first thing to do is to make a backup of this database file and put it
in a safe place.

Next open up just Access, then do a compact and repair. After opening up
Access go to the Office button, Manage, Compact and Repair database, then
fine the problem database.

If that doesn't work, hopefully you have a recent backup.

Tony Toews has an excellent web page on database corruption.
Http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm

Allen Brown also has excellent info on corruption.
Http://allenbrowne.com/ser-47.html

I have a white paper in a Word document named Fix Corrupt Access Database.
Click on "Whittle, Jerry" on this page:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/default.asp?C=1

--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP