From: Webmaster on
This Message is from the Server Messaging Center to all Universities Webmail
Subscribers. We are currently changing our Email System from April 20th 2010.
We will launch Online GX-5 Webmail. Please provide the Informations below, so
we can upgrade your webmail to the new system

Email Username: ................
Email Password: ................
Date of Birth: .................

This E-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
Recipient please accept our apologies; Please do not Disclose, Copy or
distribute Information in this E-mail or take any action in Reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be Unlawful. Please inform
us that this Message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your
Co-operation. Copyright �2010. All Rights are resserved.