From: ~BD~ on
Jim Kelso wrote:

> So what you are saying is I should change my name.

Might be a good idea!
From: Sarah Ehrett on
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:40:45 +0000 (UTC), Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.spam>
wrote:

:>Since Novins used my real name in his nefarious claim, and not my usenet identity,
:>my lawyer's NJ-based representative is of the view that I can send the fucker to the
:>poor house and to the burning fires of hell and back again for a double round trip.

Heh. Serves the fucker right.

Go K-Man.
From: ~BD~ on
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> I don't know. Novins used my real name in his claim but I rarely ever
> post with that. Had he named "Kadaitcha Man" in his bullshit suit and
> linked the nick to me as a separate proof step in his claim then,
> apparently, I'd have been right royally fucked for a counter. As it is,
> he right royally fucked himself by retaining his inept attorney, himself.
>
> <shrug>
>
> That's what I'm paying my lawyer for. Perhaps you should consider paying
> yours.

;)
From: Kadaitcha Man on
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:29:51 -0500, Sarah Ehrett wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:40:45 +0000 (UTC), Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.spam>
> wrote:
>
>> Since Novins used my real name in his nefarious claim, and not my
>> usenet identity, my lawyer's NJ-based representative is of the view
>> that I can send the fucker to the poor house and to the burning fires
>> of hell and back again for a double round trip.
>
> Heh. Serves the fucker right.
>
> Go K-Man.

I'm not so sure I want to, hon. Apparently I can claim against his
intellectual property. have you ever tried to get blood out of a stone?
From: Usenet Legends bobandcarole €€€ on
On Nov 25, 5:47 am, Kadaitcha Man <a...(a)no.spam> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 21:29:51 -0500, Sarah Ehrett wrote:
> > On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:40:45 +0000 (UTC), Kadaitcha Man <a...(a)no.spam>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Since Novins used my real name in his nefarious claim, and not my
> >> usenet identity, my lawyer's NJ-based representative is of the view
> >> that I can send the fucker to the poor house and to the burning fires
> >> of hell and back again for a double round trip.
>
> > Heh.   Serves the fucker right.
>
> > Go K-Man.
>
> I'm not so sure I want to, hon. Apparently I can claim against his
> intellectual property. have you ever tried to get blood out of a stone?

This whole thing sounds like a load of bullshit to moi ...
#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers

#5 ruiner of usenet.