From: mike on
....would have liked to have known answer. Must have fast hands! took like nine minutes to find answer :)

DaffyD? wrote:

Never mind, found the answer. Google is my friend.
24-Oct-09

Never mind, found the answer. Google is my friend.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4539 (20091024) __________

http://www.eset.com

Create a MediaPlayer in WPF
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/db715139-e5e8-4d7c-8de9-047064c42b1f/create-a-mediaplayer-in-w.aspx