From: Konstantin Konovalov on
I've installed the Exchange Server 2003 on MS Windows Server 2003 R2, and
the installing

was been correct (no errors, forestprep and domainprep was finished w/o any
error,

dcdiag and netdiag - OK).
Then I trying create an user with mailbox and it is ok, the Exchange Server
2003

create mailbox in the IS. After that an user try to connect using MS Outlook
2003,

and when an user input alias and press the button to check its, the error
message

"Invalidate bookmark" is displayed. But an user can access to mailbox and
other

services by OWA. Using OWA is OK, mail is sending, contacts is visible.
If an user has mailbox, than MS Outlook connect to MS Exchange Server 2003,
it cans

receive a mail, but if trying to send a mail an user can't get address
because the

Address Book is empty and in the Address book is only three items (Outlook
address

list, Global Address List, All Adress List w/o All Contacts, All Groups, All
users

and Public Folders). I try to test the address lists in System Manager and
it is ok,

all data in this items is good.
After that I update MS Exchange Server 2003 to SP2, and MS Outlook 2003 to
SP2, but

it cann't solve the problem with AB (Address Book).
And I turn on log for Exchange Services. And I find that if I try to connect
a new

user or try to update Offline Address Book, I see the messages:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess
Event Category: LDAP
Event ID: 2061
Date: 28.10.2006
Time: 16:46:19
User: N/A
Computer: MAIL
Process MAD.EXE (PID=1680). An LDAP search call failed - Server=<dc
name>.local

Error code=80040957. Base DN=, Filter=(legacyExchangeDN=), Scope=2.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: OAL Generator
Event ID: 9126
Date: 28.10.2006
Time: 17:56:56
User: N/A
Computer: MAIL
OALGen encountered error 80040405 while calculating the offline address list
for

address list '\Global Address List'. This offline address list will not be
available

for client download.
- /o=<orgname>/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address List

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: OAL Generator
Event ID: 9330
Date: 28.10.2006
Time: 17:56:56
User: N/A
Computer: MAIL
OALGen encountered error 80040405 (internal ID 50007e6) accessing Active
Directory

DATA for '\Global Address List'.
- /o=<orgname>/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address List

-----------------

I am using ADSI Edit to resolve the problem, and for
cn=Address-Templates
cn=Address-Types
cn=Display-Templates
the lagacyExchangeDN was been <Not Set>, I've fixed its. But problems is
been today

and I havn't any idea for solving its.

I set the domain for as native Windows 2003, and MS Exchange 2003 as native
mode.

Trying reinstall (remove, after sync all dc install again) MS Exchange
Server 2003,

but the trouble is not solved.

Can anybode help me?