From: Phil on
I'm having an issue where where the private and confidential calendar events on a shared calendar are not being marked as private/hidden. All the people the calendar is shared to are set as "Editor". The calendars from the 2007 clients however DO seem to be working correcty. Could this simply be an issue with 2003 -> 2007? .
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
It could be a version issue - is Outlook 2003 fully updated?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: Phil on
Thanks for your reply. I'll check to see if that's the case, they actually probally haven't been updated in some time..
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com