From: Peter Junge on
Hi Lars,

Lars Nooden wrote:
> What are the attendance numbers for the recently past OOoCons?

in Beijing 2008 someone screwed up the registration data. We have been
estimating that about 400 people have been attending in total.

Best regards,
Peter

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Lars_D=2E_Nood=E9n?= on
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Peter Junge wrote:
> in Beijing 2008 someone screwed up the registration data. We have been
> estimating that about 400 people have been attending in total.

Thanks. Are the others about 400 participants?

/Lars
Lars Nooden

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org