From: LeaUK on
Can anyone confirm the following please:

1. If the new password feature (module) installs and operates on IIS6? ie
W2K3 SP2 R2
2. Does it support the following:
2.1 Passwords that have already expired
2.2 AD - user must change password at next logon
2.3 Extended ASCII characters (symbols, non alphanumeric, Unicode)

Much appreciated.
Lea

From: LeaUK on
Anyone have any ideas?

I'm sure it supports 2.1 and 2.2, but can't find any information on the
other two..

Lea