From: Christoph Egger on
Hi all!

As part of the VAMOS[0] research project at the University of
Erlangen we're checking referential integrity between kernel KConfig
options and in-code Conditional blocks.

The epic100 kernel dirver checks the variable
CONFIG_BIG_ENDIAN for turning on byteswapping. This Variable seems to
only have ever existed as a configuration option on the sh64 Platform
and is even there now renamed and no longer existent. SO I fear the
code won't behave as expected.

I'm not attaching any patch as I'm not sure how to correctly
handle Endianess.

Please keep me informed of this patch getting confirmed /
merged so we can keep track of it.

Regards

Christoph Egger