From: Y.Porat on
On Dec 14, 5:02 pm, cjcountess <cjcount...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Obsticals to progress in science, Physics in particular.
>
> 1) Too many people in key positions that control desinemation of
> information, are more  interested in who is right, and gets subjective
> credit for it, than what is more objectively right, and progresses
> science. Thank goodness for the internet and Google sci physics.
> ----------------------
absolutly right !!you forgot to add another
peoblem:
science became a BUSINESS !!
a source of living
nmo matter whatit is
just wait and see all the parasite gangsters
parrots
comming on you because you are threatening their business!!
----------------

> 2) Basing too much on established scientific axions, that have proven
> themselfs in past, but are not nessesarily true for all cases, instead
> of going to the very foundation of science, which is looking at
> something as objective and free of preconcieved notions, as possible.
> This means transending the pre-established axioms such as
>  "The speed of light is constant and the highest possible speed",
may be constant maybenot
but there are much more serious fucks:
like
aprticles without mass (Higgs Bosons)
3 quarks that their mass is 10percent of the mass of the proton
and therest is GLUEONS .. (:-)

exactly an electron for any proton in a heavy Atoms
'''the HUP prevents us from deciding the inner structure of the nuc
'''
photons without mass !!
etc etc
current physics was taken over by fucken
mathematician that have not the slightest physics touch
so they started loosing the ground of reality
and soaring above solid ground
etc etc
----------------
> frequency along the electromagnetic spectrum is infinite, ect.
>
> 3) Desire to maintain "Uncertainty Priciples", mystery, instead of
> resolving it.
>
> 4) Physisist religious adoration for certain ideas and there authors

religion thats the correct definition
including the gangster priests !

> resulting in religious and artistic atatchments. The attatchment is so
> great, that some look at it as blasphemous and or defiling ones
> religion or artwork.
>
> 5) Non-recognition of natural ability, and too much relyment on title,
> repitation, and degree instead of letting evidence speak for itself
-------------
right ! that is part of the gang system!
-----------
> being its own credentials,

right !! 9a closed gild of interesants

when we can show an analogy between the
> natural ability of artist, is parrallel to the natural ability of
> science. It is well known that artist without formal training, can
> sometimes achieve much grester results, than their rigorously educated
> counterparts. This implies that natural ability, carries just as much
> or more, wieght as rigorious training.
>
> If we address these points head on, a new wave of creativity and
> discovery will be released.
>
> Conrad J Countess
well said Conrad
jsut dont detere from saing it
again and again
untle
THE HIGGS bOSONS WILL BE FOUND
WITH THE PROBABILITY OF
ONE TO 100 BILLION (:-)

and the Higgs is just one example
we have the W Boson the Z Boson
etc etc
and the crooks are selling it to the suckers
to swallow it without blinking an eye !!!

crooks and suckers was all along history
a winning game !!!

2
we cant say that** all* current science is wrong!!
but it is much worse than crooks(and suckers ) are ready to admit !

ATB
Y.Porat
----------------------------

From: cjcountess on
(c^2) = (c in circular motion) = (c x 2pi) with angular momentum of (h/
2pi), and unifies special general relativity with quantum theory and
also = (G) as (c^2) is the ultimate (L/T^2) just as (G = L/T^2). Thus
(c^2 = h/2pi = G). They are all energy in circular motion with rest
mass at the quantum level. It is realy just that simple and is
probably why it was missed using such complex mathematics which seems
to have let this equality slip right through it. The Swartzchild
radius of (r=Gm/c^2), which is said to be the radius below which mass
becomes a black hole according to General Relativity and the reduced
Compton wavelength (wavelength/2pi) below which if a particle is
squarshed more particles will be created according to quantum theory
are equal here at the frequency/wavelength of (c^2). They are the
radius of the electron as a circle and diameter of elestron as a
spherical particle which is why squashing it below this has said
effects.

It doesn't matter if you agree or not it is still the case and will be
revealed in time

Conrad J Countess
From: Y.Porat on
On Dec 18, 6:30 pm, cjcountess <cjcount...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> 1) Planck discovered - E=hf originally stated E=hv, for photons
> ---------------------------
just a little example of wrong paradigm:

E=hv .....
and here you have the profe that
photon energy has mass !!!

------------------
> 2) Einstein discovered - E=mc^2 for >electrons/matter

enery= matter and mass
actually - mass in motion as in macrocosm !!
no mass -- no real physics !!!

Y.P
----------------------------

From: eric gisse on
Y.Porat wrote:

> On Dec 18, 6:30 pm, cjcountess <cjcount...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> 1) Planck discovered - E=hf originally stated E=hv, for photons
>> ---------------------------
> just a little example of wrong paradigm:
>
> E=hv .....
> and here you have the profe that
> photon energy has mass !!!

And thus Porat enters 2010 by failing the same introductory physics course
again for the thousandth straight year.

Dimensions do not dictate physics, chuckles.

From: Igor on
On Dec 18, 12:35 pm, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 5:02 pm, cjcountess <cjcount...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:> Obsticals to progress in science, Physics in particular.
>
> > 1) Too many people in key positions that control desinemation of
> > information, are more  interested in who is right, and gets subjective
> > credit for it, than what is more objectively right, and progresses
> > science. Thank goodness for the internet and Google sci physics.
>
> absolutly right !!you forgot to add another
> peoblem:
> science became a BUSINESS   !!

Sounds like you're confusing process and product, Borat.