From: John Smith on
I am currently working through my MCSE and have several exams completed
already. Previously, my employer paid for these, but having been made
redundant due to the company going bust, I am looking to fund the last
couple of exams myself. Although I am not sure how much my employer paid,
but on checking how much I would have to pay, I understand that in the UK
they are �88 each directly through Prometric.

What options are available to me to possibly reduce the cost, my employer
mentioned that there were discount coupons/vouchers available in some
circumstances - does anyone have any information on how I might obtain or
qualify for such discounts?

From: Lawrence Garvin [MVP] on
"John Smith" <jbloggs(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
>I am currently working through my MCSE and have several exams completed
> already. Previously, my employer paid for these, but having been made
> redundant due to the company going bust, I am looking to fund the last
> couple of exams myself. Although I am not sure how much my employer paid,
> but on checking how much I would have to pay, I understand that in the UK
> they are �88 each directly through Prometric.
>
> What options are available to me to possibly reduce the cost, my employer
> mentioned that there were discount coupons/vouchers available in some
> circumstances - does anyone have any information on how I might obtain or
> qualify for such discounts?

Prometric and Microsoft are currently offering discount vouchers for a
number of legacy certification exams.

http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/CareerOffer.htm

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA