From: TheDrescher on
Hey all, I'm running into an issue with a workbook that uses VLOOKUP to
display data on a front sheet using arrays found in other sheets based on a
selection made in Cell A9. The code I use is:
=IF(A9="","",VLOOKUP(A9,AttendanceTable,4))
The problem I am experiencing is random rows are not pulling the correct
data. This does not happen in every row, but a seemingly random selection of
them. Instead of pulling the data from the row with the correct A9 data in
them, it pulls from the row above. Is there something I'm doing wrong here?
Thanks!

From: Don Guillett on

It may be as simple as adding the ,false parameter. Look in help for VLOOKUP
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel