From: Eddie on
The Browser you need is called "Off by One". (OB1)
From: Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries on

<snipped>

http://lab.arc90.com/experiments/readability/

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to
be taken seriously. Hubert H. Humphrey

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
C.Joseph Drayton wrote:
<snip>
> Some sites loike CNN for example have a sub-site for mobile
> connection...

"Loike?" Is that the Australian-dipthong spelling of "like" or...?
From: John John - MVP on
average-computer-user(a)none.com wrote:

> I keep hoping some software developer comes up with a new browser that
> can bypass all the bloat and just show a site as basic HTML, but this
> may no longer be possible.

http://offbyone.com/offbyone/

John
From: C.Joseph Drayton on
On 6/5/2010 11:56 PM, PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
> C.Joseph Drayton wrote:
> <snip>
>> Some sites loike CNN for example have a sub-site for mobile
>> connection...
>
> "Loike?" Is that the Australian-dipthong spelling of "like" or...?

20 hour days are catching up with me. I know . . . I SHOULD have my
spell-checker on <vbg>.

Sincerely,
C.Joseph Drayton, Ph.D. AS&T

CSD Computer Services