From: rtappan on
I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for
it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just
because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the additional
features?
From: Bob I on
It's likely due to the expanded feature set and increased hardware
requirement over Office 2003.

From: Bill Sharpe on
On 2/22/2010 1:20 PM, rtappan wrote:
> I just started using the trial version of Office 2007. It takes forever for
> it to open on my computer but Office 2003 opens just fine. Is this just
> because it's a trial or is it naturally slow because of the additional
> features?

Hard disk nearly full? Less than 1 meg of RAM? That could be the
problem. I have both Office 2007 and 2003 installed on my computer and
can't notice any difference in startup time between the versions.

Bill