From: S1L1Y1 on
Now how can I get it into my outlook folders?

From: Bob I on
You can't, Outlook doesn't do newsgroups, Outlook Express does newsgroups.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
MS Office Support Forums
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/group/Office

Beginning in June 2010, Microsoft will begin closing newsgroups and
migrating users to Microsoft forums...
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: VanguardLH on
S1L1Y1 wrote:

> I had subscribed to an office misc. newsgroup but some how it disappeared
> how can I find it?

Connect to a different NNTP server. Microsoft is dropping their
microsoft.public.* newsgroups and will eventually kill their NNTP
server. So go connect somewhere else. Microsoft is leaving Usenet.
Usenet is not disappearing because Microsoft left. The
microsoft.public.* newsgroup will continue existing at other NSPs
(newsgroup service providers).

There are many free and paid NSPs, like Albasani, Eternal-September,
AIOE (very flaky), individual.net (cheap at $16USD/yr), and Giganews.
Your own ISP might provide their own NNTP server for newsgroups access
(alas, many ISPs have dropped newsgroups). You can ask in the
alt.free.newsservers group on recommendations for a [free] NSP.
From: S1L1Y1 on
That's what I meant Outlook Express.