From: jfisk on
In Excel 2007 we get the following warning:
This document is both encypted and password protected. The Office Open XML
Formats available in the 2007 release provide stronger encryption. Do you
want to increase the security of this document by converting to an Office
Open XML format?
YES / NO

How can I get rid of his? The file has a macro with hard set paths to the
file name so I cannot save this in XLSX format or the macro will fail (and I
would rather not rewrite the macro, as I have 50 people using this same
sheet). Something in the registry perhaps?
From: Nick Hodge on
Why can you not save as an xlsm? (Which is effectively why you are getting
the message)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

From: jfisk on
Because in a Macro I am hard calling the filename, it opens and closes the
workbooks: "C:\EXAMPLE\Example.xls" does not equal C:\EXAMPLE\Example.xlsx

From: Nick Hodge on
I do not know if you can stop this without changing lines in the macro.