From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain on
On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 18:34:51 +0000
MRAB <python(a)mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:
> But I was still able to play Nim and Duck Shoot (after keying it in)!

Did you ever play Star Trek with sound effects? I was never able to
get it to work but supposedly if you put an AM radio tuned to a
specific frequency near the side with the I/O card it would generate
static that was supposed to be the sound of explosions.

Of course, the explosions were happening in a vaccum so maybe the
silence was accurate. :-)

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy(a)druid.net> | Democracy is three wolves