From: Mok-Kong Shen on
Mok-Kong Shen wrote:

[snip]
> Previously in the thread "Introducing dynamics into block encryptions"
> (02.03.2010) I argued that the general menaces faced by block encryption
> algorithms stemming from eventual future significant progresses in
> researches on differential analysis, algebraic analysis, etc. etc.
> could be "trivially" avoided (though generally with some concomitant
> additional computational cost) via dynamically modifying some details
> of encryption processing from block to block.[snip]

I'll appreciate comments on the theme. Note that my assertions in the
above are rather "strong". If that's indeed o.k. (it's "natural" that I,
being the person who did the assertions, hope it to be so), that would
call into question that very much research efforts continue to be done
by scientists to further ameriorate the kind of analysis techniques
mentioned above.

Thanks.

M. K. Shen