From: sudha on
Online Training in SQL DBA

Maripax Offers Online Training in SQL DBA

Experience online training! Experience as you are in home while you
learn something important. No need to search for coaching centers.
Your trainer is just ready on your computer.

Save time! Because time is precious. Don't worry where you are from?
Connect to internet and learn in the best way! We look for the things
what you really need! We train you to make you best in industry.

If you are excited about technology, it is enough from your side. We
take care of remaining. We train what you exactly need. We train to
make you best in industry.

Either you are beginner or professional, our course content is
designed rationally after evaluating so many factors in course-framing
decision making system. To train you and to make you best in industry
is our passion, our socio-economic service, our contribution to the IT
industry.

Break the barriers. Build technology around you, for you, from you. We
there for every new technology. For every new technology we train IT
aspirants. Experience technology-learning by us that makes any thing
possible by eradicating the statement, "is it possible?!" Never lack a
single step in IT training.

Dedication in quality is primary norm of us. No matter what the
subject it is, Quality is what we make it as deep as ocean depths and
as high as mountain peaks. Just feel our quality experience from any
where! Your investment in time and money is very valuable. We know
this point and make you the best in industry.

Once again, Join now and feel what quality is and what harmonious
experience it is?
Join with us and start your creative thinking and make things
innovative.

Course Content:
SQL Server 2008 Administrator (DBA)

1) Introduction to Microsoft SQL Server

a) Microsoft SQL Server 2008
b) Various Services
c) Editions

2) Installing SQL Server 2008

a) Verify prerequisit es.
b) Create an instance.
c) Configure SQL Server 2008 instances and databases.
d) Configure log files and data files.
e) Configure SQL Server security.
f) Configure server security principals.
g) Configure database securable.
h) Configure encryption.
i) Configure linked servers by using SQL Server Management Studio
(SSMS).

3) Creating and Implementing Database Objects

a) Implement a table.
b) Specify column details.
c) Specify the filegroup.
d) Assign permissions to a role for tables.
e) Specify a partition scheme when creating a table.
f) Specify a transaction.
g) Implement a view.
h) Create an indexed view.
i) Create an updateable view.
j) Assign permissions to a role or schema for a view.
k) Implement triggers.
l) Create a trigger.
m) Create DDL triggers for responding to database structure changes.
n) Implement functions.
o) Create a function.
p) Identify deterministic versus nondeterministic functions.
q) Implement stored procedures.
r) Create a stored procedure.
s) Recompile a stored procedure.
t) Assign permissions to a role for a stored procedure.
u) Implement constraints.
v) Specify the scope of a constraint.
w) Create a new constraint.
x) Implement indexes.
y) Specify the filegroup.
z) Specify the index type.
aa) Specify relational index options.
bb) Specify columns.
cc) Disable an index.
dd) Create an online index by using an ONLINE argument.
ee) Create user-defined types.
ff) Create a Transact-SQL user-defined type.
gg) Specify details of the data type.
hh) Implement a full-text search.
ii) Create a catalog.
jj) Create an index.
kk) Specify a full-text population method.

4) Data Management in SQL Server 2008

a) Import and export data from a file.
b) Set a database to the bulk-logged recovery model to
avoid inflating the transaction log.
c) Run the bcp utility.
d) Perform a Bulk Insert task.
e) Import bulk XML data by using the OPENROWSET function.
f) Copy data from one table to another by using the SQL Server 2005
Integration Services (SSIS) Import and Export Wizard.
g) Manage replication.
h) Distinguish between replication types.
i) Configure a publisher, a distributor, and a subscriber.
j) Configure replication security.
k) Configure conflict resolution settings for merge replication.
l) Monitor replication.
m) Improve replication performance.
n) Plan for, stop, and restart recovery procedures.
o) Implement and maintain SQL Server Agent jobs.
p) Set a job owner.
q) Create a job schedule.
r) Create job steps.
s) Configure job steps.
t) Disable a job.
u) Create a maintenance job.
v) Set up alerts.
w) Configure operators.
x) Modify a job.
y) Manage a job

5) Basic Database Management

a) Manage databases by using Transact-SQL.
b) Manage index fragmentation.
c) Manage statistics.
d) Shrink files.
e) Perform database integrity checks by using DBCC CHECKDB.

6) Disaster Recovery
a) Back up a database.
b) Perform a full backup.
c) Perform a differential backup.
d) Perform a transaction log backup.
e) Initialize a media set by using the FORMAT option.
f) Append or overwrite an existing media set.
g) Create a backup device.
h) Back up filegroups.
i) Back up a database.
j) Perform a full backup.
k) Perform a differential backup.
l) Perform a transaction log backup.
m) Initialize a media set by using the FORMAT option.
n) Append or overwrite an existing media set.
o) Create a backup device.
p) Back up filegroups.
v) Choose an appropriate method for moving a database.

7) Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery

a) Implement database mirroring.
b) Prepare databases for database mirroring.
c) Create endpoints.
d) Specify database partners.
e) Specify a witness server.
f) Configure an operating mode.
g) Implement log shipping.
h) Initialize a secondary database.
i) Configure log shipping options.
j) Configure a log shipping mode.
k) Configure monitoring.
l) Manage database snapshots.
m) Create a snapshot.
n) Revert a database from a snapshot.

8) Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server Performance

a) Gather performance and optimization data by
using the SQL Server Profiler.
b) Start a new trace.
c) Save the trace logs.
d) Configure SQL Server Profiler trace properties.
e) Configure a System Monitor counter log.
f) Correlate a SQL Server Profiler trace with System Monitor log data.
g) Gather performance and optimization data by using the Database
Engine Tuning Advisor.
h) Build a workload file by using the SQL Server Profiler.
i) Tune a workload file by using the Database Engine Tuning Advisor

Thanks & Regards
Syed Mustafa
Maripax LLC
(: 757-383-8328