Prev: OpX
Next: OpX
From: Satoshi on
na

Todd Allcock wrote:

Re: Generic RNDIS Driver
24-Aug-07

At 24 Aug 2007 07:50:03 -0700 mresanchez wrote:

I'll

Another thought- if your device has it (not all do) go to the USB-to-
PC option under "Connections" and UNcheck "enable advanced network
functionality."

--

"I don't need my cell phone to play video games or take pictures
or double as a Walkie-Talkie; I just need it to work. Thanks for

On Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:04 PM
mresanche wrote:

Generic RNDIS Driver
I just got a T-Mobile Dash Phone. It comes with Windows Mobile 6. I'm
running Windows XP SP2.

When I connect the phone via USB, my laptop says that it found a Generic
RNDIS Device. It then asks me for the driver, but I can't find it. I've
called T-Mobile. They are lost. I need help finding the driver. I've gone
to Windows Update and it is not listed there either. I've googled and MSDNed
it too. Nothing.

Is there a download for just the RNDIS Driver?
--
Edgar

On Thursday, August 23, 2007 11:50 PM
Todd Allcock wrote:

Re: Generic RNDIS Driver
At 23 Aug 2007 13:04:03 -0700 mresanchez wrote:
I'm
Generic
I've
I've gone
and MSDNed

Not that I'm aware of. It's part of Activesync or WMDC, the sync
software for XP and Vista, respectively. After you install the sync
software onyour PC, the "Generic RNDIS" driver will load when needed.

--

"I don't need my cell phone to play video games or take pictures
or double as a Walkie-Talkie; I just need it to work. Thanks for
all the bells and whistles, but I could communicate better with
ACTUAL bells and whistles." -Bill Maher 9/25/2003

On Friday, August 24, 2007 10:50 AM
mresanche wrote:

Hi Todd,Thanks. I installed the ActiveSync but didn't solve the issue.
Hi Todd,

Thanks. I installed the ActiveSync but did not solve the issue. I will
uninstall and try again. I will keep you posted.

--
Edgar

On Friday, August 24, 2007 6:25 PM
Todd Allcock wrote:

Re: Generic RNDIS Driver
At 24 Aug 2007 07:50:03 -0700 mresanchez wrote:

I'll

Another thought- if your device has it (not all do) go to the USB-to-
PC option under "Connections" and UNcheck "enable advanced network
functionality."

--

"I don't need my cell phone to play video games or take pictures
or double as a Walkie-Talkie; I just need it to work. Thanks for
all the bells and whistles, but I could communicate better with
ACTUAL bells and whistles." -Bill Maher 9/25/2003

On Tuesday, August 28, 2007 11:16 AM
mresanche wrote:

Hi Tom,I uninstalled, ran CCleaner, and then re-install from the CD that came
Hi Tom,

I uninstalled, ran CCleaner, and then re-install from the CD that came w/
the phone. It works now.

What I did wrong, (i think), was that during my previous installation I
selected "Custom" and someone that bit of code didn't install the driver
needed. This last time, I selected the "standard" installation and that took
longer to install, more screens went by, and it finally worked.

I also want to confirm that the checkbox "enable advanced network
functionality." is NOT checked.

Thanks.

--
Edgar

"Todd Allcock" wrote:

On Wednesday, October 15, 2008 1:15 PM
haresh thakawani wrote:

generic RNDIS driver not found
same as above

On Wednesday, October 15, 2008 3:12 PM
Rupert Moss-Eccardt wrote:

Re: generic RNDIS driver not found
haresh thakawani wrote:

You'll find it in the \Program Files\ActiveSync\drivers directory

On Monday, January 05, 2009 2:49 AM
ogundipe adeniyi wrote:

I can fonud generic RNDIS driver
Good day, happy new year, I have gone through all web site the driver can not be downloaded why?
but need it in able to download some of my documments to my computer
thanks
ogundipe A

On Friday, February 13, 2009 4:12 PM
atif ali wrote:

i want generic RNDIS driver.
please send me the driver.

On Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:39 AM
romulo catulong wrote:

generic rndis driver
my computer always asking the gereric rndis driver when i pluging the usb in

On Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:43 AM
romulo catulong wrote:

generic rndis driver
my computer always asking the gereric rndis driver when i plug my i mate k jam pc pocket mobile

On Monday, April 20, 2009 3:07 AM
boonyarit wrote:

dirver
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:27 AM
Amin wrote:

driver generic RNDIS
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:14 AM
naeem wrote:

i want driver
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Tuesday, August 18, 2009 9:29 AM
yahia wrote:

generic
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

On Monday, September 21, 2009 6:06 PM
mauricio wrote:

jsjshbdyudhhd
hgjygutfugqjhgufuygtfutyfy

On Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:11 PM
Peter Adser-Larsen wrote:

Generic RNDIS Driver
Subject devise is needed for my Laptop in order to syncronise my Outlook Calender etc.

On Thursday, November 26, 2009 8:50 AM
Rupert Moss-Eccardt wrote:

Peter Adser-Larsen wrote:You will find it on the Activesync CD or as part of
Peter Adser-Larsen wrote:

You will find it on the Activesync CD or as part of the package.

On Tuesday, February 09, 2010 11:55 PM
Satoshi SASAKI wrote:

OpX
Na

Introduction to Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4708cba5-ce4b-49b1-92de-04d037dcd7df/introduction-to-windows-w.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: OpX
Next: OpX