From: Boardstretcher on
http://sites.google.com/site/networkingtoolsinfosite/

Leaving this here. Excellent list of open source System Administration
software.

I found a program called FOG on this site that allows me to set up a
Computer Image repo then slam all the PC's in the office with them
using PXE and TFTP. Which is exactly what I was looking for.

Really great list.

Oh and a program called Synergy which allows your mouse cursor move
from computer to computer. So you can set up 5 monitors and 5
computers and have the mouse move from one to the other.

Thanks to whoever made the list of software. Keep it up.