From: Daniel Kolbo on
Hello,

This is not strictly a PHP question, though i do think some members that
subscribe to this list might be able to answer this question.

Is there an open source website flowchart and wireframe software. My
google searches are not quite pulling up what I'm looking for.

I would like a piece of software that let's me layout the wireframes for
various pages of a site. I would like to create a unique number for
each page. On each wireframe, next to the links on that page, I would
like to reference the destination of that link by the unique number of
the page to which it is directed. When I'm all done with the
wireframes, I would like the software to create a flowchart for the site.

Other than the above, I'm looking for a very simple piece of software.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
dK
`