From: Johntw on
I have Excel 2002 and am using Vista. I have never had a problem like this
before and nothing has changed. I open my Excel file - enter the data - and
save to my hard and thumb drive. This is done consistantly...daily.

Lately I open the same excel file and it is blank - no entered information -
just an open excel screen waiting for data. Then later I open it again and
the information is there. Like magic!? This has been happening consistantly.

I am able to open it in Microsoft Works Spreadsheet; but the data I enter to
save doesn't show up the next time its opened.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
From: Simon Lloyd on

Do you think that it may be an incompatibility problem between Excel
2002 and Microsoft Works? is Microsoft Works older than 2002?

;
7
0
7