From: oldjay on
I am building a new database in Excel2007 with each record having Quote
Type, Quote Number and other fields.

At present a Quote Type workbook is opened. Then the Quote Number workbook
is called from within this Quote Type workbook. Then various information is
pasted into the Quote Type workbook from the Quote Number workbook.

I want to select a Quote Number from the new database, reference the Quote
Type of that selected record then open the proper Quote Type workbook and
then open the selected Quote Number workbook. The rest of the code is in
place.