From: MikeP on
I'm getting an error opening an xlsx file in Excel 2000. I have tried
installing the 2007 Compatibility pack. I uninstalled and reinstalled Excel
2000 and the Compatibility pack. Ironically I've gotten it to work on
another of my computers (same version of Excel) but can't seem to get it to
work on my desktop.
Should be a simple fix since this is an "old" problem but I can't seem to
figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.
From: Bob I on
You neglected to include the error message, exact phrasing is usually
important too.

MikeP wrote:

> I'm getting an error opening an xlsx file in Excel 2000. I have tried
> installing the 2007 Compatibility pack. I uninstalled and reinstalled Excel
> 2000 and the Compatibility pack. Ironically I've gotten it to work on
> another of my computers (same version of Excel) but can't seem to get it to
> work on my desktop.
> Should be a simple fix since this is an "old" problem but I can't seem to
> figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Pages: 1
Prev: Find & Extract
Next: Help for the formula