From: kelly Joe on

Hello,

Please check for prices and availability for the Items numbers below for me:

(1) Fargo DTC550 Dual Sided ID Card Printers
(2) GPS FURUNO 32 #43
(3) fargo 86200 YMCKO Color Ribbon - 500 Images - DTC550
(4) HP OEM INKJET CARTRIDGES C6578DN
(5) HP OEM TONER CARTRIDGES C9733A
(6) Motorola cp 200 Vhf & uhf 16 channel

Payment is prepaid via credit card. As soon as I receive your full quote I will email you with my credit card details.

email full quote to (ksparts0003(a)gmail.com)

Kelly joe
KSP & Mechanical Equipment Inc
83 Jericho Road,
Middlebury, CT 06762