From: debra black on
On Nov 5, 10:57 am, Zindo Lanon <zindo...(a)free-easy-recipes.com>
wrote:
> Order Oxycontin cod overnight delivery. No prescription Oxycontin
> fedex delivery. Buy Oxycontin money order. Buying Oxycontin overnight
> delivery.
>
> OXYCONTIN BEST SITES FOUND!
> Just FOLLOW url below!

> Full information about usage, dosage, Buy online, discounts and more
> other!
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
>         Oxycontin same day delivery
>         buy online Oxycontin prescriptions
>         buy Oxycontin from mexico online
>         Oxycontin in mexico without prescription
>         Oxycontin cheap fed ex delivery
>         no prescription Oxycontin with fedex
>         buying Oxycontin without a script
>         cheape Oxycontin online
>         cheap Oxycontin cod saturday delivery
>         cheap order prescription Oxycontin
>         Oxycontin to buy
>         Oxycontin Cash Delivery Cod
>         buy Oxycontin free shipping
>         cash on delivery Oxycontin
>         generic Oxycontin no prescription overnight
>         Oxycontin overnight cod
>         Oxycontin no rx needed cod accepted
>         buying Oxycontin online without prescription
>         prescription Oxycontin
>         Oxycontin no prescription needed
>         Oxycontin overnight cheap
>         order Oxycontin online without prescription
>         Oxycontin overnight delivery saturday
>         buy cheap Oxycontin online
>         Oxycontin prescription purchase without
>         Oxycontin buy online
>         Oxycontin online medication
>         Oxycontin without persription
>         Oxycontin no prescriptions needed COD
>         buy discount Oxycontin
>         Oxycontin orders cod
>         Oxycontin next day delivery cod
>         no prescription Oxycontin cash on delivery
>         Oxycontin buy fedex
>         Oxycontin overnight delivery no rx
>         buy Oxycontin online next day delivery
>         free fedex delivery Oxycontin
>         online pharmacies Oxycontin saturday delivery
>         Oxycontin wo
>         Oxycontin for cheap
>         cheap Oxycontin without prescription overnight delivery
>         Oxycontin no prior script
>         Oxycontin drug no prescription
>         canadian prescriptions Oxycontin
>         Oxycontin no prior prescription
>         Oxycontin on line
>         Oxycontin without prescription cash on delivery
>         cheap discount Oxycontin
>         Oxycontin cost
>         Oxycontin for sale online
>         online Oxycontin fedex overnight delivery
> [...]

Hello clients we are a professional European based company that
provides the highest quality of meds available All of our prodcuts are
high quality . If you
do not see something in our price list that your intrested in
please feel free to email us so we can attempt to find it.

delboy88(a)mail.com

-Prices listed below do not include shipping and handling.
-We accept payments through paypal so yuor money is 100% safe
-We provide you with quality and discreet shipping.
-Shipping for Europe £5 for USA £10 ( usually the shipping takes
between 6 to 14 days depending on location)
for other payment methods just email us at delboy88(a)mail.com

XANAX (Alprozolam) 1 mg Upjohn-Belgium "purple footballs"
30 tabs - 60
100 tabs - £50
200 tabs - £80
300 tabs - £125
600 tabs - £200
1000 tabs - £255

XANAX (Alprozolam) 2 mg "Pfizer LongBars"
30 tabs - £50
100 tabs - £175
200 tabs - £215
300 tabs - £310
600 tabs - £550
1000 tabs - £710

KSALOL (Alprozolam) 1mg ICN Galenika-Serbia "blue xanax"
30 tabs - £30
100 tabs - £60
200 tabs - £75
300 tabs - £350
600 tabs - £165
1000 tabs - £215

APAURINE(Diazepam) 10mg Krka-Slovenia "Blue Valium"
30 Tabs - £25
100 Tabs - £45
200 Tabs - £70
300 Tabs - £90
600 Tabs - £160
1000 Tabs - £230

BENSEDINE(Diazepamum) 10 mg ICN Galenika-Serbia "White Valium"
30 Tabs - £22
100 Tabs - £40
200 Tabs - £70
300 Tabs - £90
600 Tabs - £135
1000 Tabs - £200

- --------- S L E E P I N G M E D S (HYPNOTICS) -------------

FLORMIDAL-DORMICUM (Midozolam) 15 mg ICN Galenika-Serbia
200 Tabs - £100
300 Tabs - £140
600 Tabs - £250
1000 Tabs - £350

NIPAM (nitrazepam) 5 mg Bosnalijek - Bosnia and Herzegovina
100 Tabs -£50
200 Tabs - £90
300 Tabs - £170
600 Tabs - £300
1000 Tabs - £400

------------------------- P A I N M E D S (PAINRELIEF)
---------------------------

PERCOCET (OXYCONTIN) 20MG
10 TABS £35
20 TABS £60
30 TABS £75

PERCOCET (OXYCONTIN) 40MG
10 TABS £40
20 TABS £75
30 TABS £90

PERCOCET (OXYCONTIN) 80MG
10 TABS £60
20 TABS £95
30 TABS £120

EMAIL delboy88(a)mail.com WITH YOUR ORDER