From: Allamarein on
Where can I find a code to solve ODEs with runge-kutta method and
adaptive step?
From: Allamarein on
On 25 Lug, 18:25, Allamarein <matteo.diplom...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I find a code to solve ODEs with runge-kutta method and
> adaptive step?

I found this: http://www.ma.utexas.edu/CNA/cheney-kincaid/f77code/CHP10/rk45ad.f
Someone is able to modify that in order it can solve a system and not
a single equation?
From: mecej4 on
Allamarein wrote:

> On 25 Lug, 18:48, none <n...(a)none.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:25:44 -0700, Allamarein wrote:
>> > Where can I find a code to solve ODEs with runge-kutta method and
>> > adaptive step?
>>
>> www.netlib.org
>>
>> There are serebarl RUnge Kutta solvers.
>>
>> Or try a search for either of the following
>>
>> Runge Kutta rk23
>> Runge Kutta rk45
>>
>> and of course there are textbooks.
>>
>> Most good numerical methods textbooks will include the essential theory
>> plus a simple code, alays a good starting point before being exposed to
>> the more comprehensive coding appraoch found in the rk23/rk45 families.
>
> My browser cannot open netlib now.
> Anyway can you post the exact link with code interesting me?

http://netlib.sandia.gov/master/index.html

-- mecej4