From: Nancy on
My calendar items have disappeared from Outlook prior to about 1 week ago.
They do not show on my Blackberry or my email exchange either. They are not
in my deleted folder or my Archive folder. Please suggest how I can retrieve
or at least assure that I can maintain my calendar items going forward. --
with thanks, Nancy

From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"Nancy" <Nancy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My calendar items have disappeared from Outlook prior to about 1 week ago.
> They do not show on my Blackberry or my email exchange either. They are not
> in my deleted folder or my Archive folder. Please suggest how I can
> retrieve
> or at least assure that I can maintain my calendar items going forward. --
> with thanks, Nancy

You asked this in a thread of your own. Seek answers there.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]