Prev: WINDOWS MAIL
Next: sexo
From: hcorrodi on
Suddenly my "read" e-mails have dissappeared from my Inbox and I cannot
retreive them, some of which I was waiting to answer. HELP
From: PvdG42 on

"hcorrodi" <hcorrodi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Suddenly my "read" e-mails have dissappeared from my Inbox and I cannot
> retreive them, some of which I was waiting to answer. HELP

You'll have better luck if you ask in a discussion group for Outlook. This
group is for .NET Framework discussions.

To find a suitable Outlook group, try this.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Outlook subcategory. Find a group there
for your question.

From: MarkusSchaber on
Hello, Mr. hcorrodi,

On 4 Mrz., 06:42, hcorrodi <hcorr...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Suddenly my "read" e-mails have dissappeared from my Inbox and I cannot
> retreive them, some of which I was waiting to answer. HELP

As your problem seems to be rather urgent, you can significantly raise
the possibility of getting helpful answers by askins this question in
a group which deals with your specific email software, instead of a
group which discusses the Microsoft .NET software development
technology.

Pages: 1
Prev: WINDOWS MAIL
Next: sexo