From: Houfek on
Something is causing appointments in my Outlook 2003 Calendar to become
content protected and unreadable. To my knowledge, I am not doing anything
to cause this to happen. The appointment now reads "Content Protection is
Enabled" and nothing I do will let me see what the original appointment was.

Help !!
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Are the appointments generated by you or someone else? Are you using
Information Rights Management in your organization or is this a home setup?

--?
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Houfek asked:

From: Houfek on
Milly....
They are my appointments. This is an office setup, and I don't know if we
are using Information Rights Management or not.

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Are you using any third party programs set for security on items in your
Outlook or Exchange? Have you asked your system administrator what the
problem may be?

--?

From: Houfek on
I have asked our security and systems people...we do not use a rights
management package, and they have no idea what would cause this. Of course we
use enterprise....and I use individual.....security programs. But none that
I don't use on my home system, and I don't have this problem there.