From: Alton on
I recently installed Microsoft Office 2007 and now my Outlook Express is
proofread by a French dictionary. How can I fix this?

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:19:36 -0500, "Alton" <aspradlin(a)cox.net> wrote:

>I recently installed Microsoft Office 2007 and now my Outlook Express is
>proofread by a French dictionary. How can I fix this?

Please repost this question in an Outlook Express forum. This forum is for the
database software Microsoft Access, not for general Office questions.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Alton on
Can you explain what you mean?

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 21:16:25 -0500, "Alton" <aspradlin(a)cox.net> wrote:

Yes.

Microsoft provides several hundred "newsgroups" or "forums" on a wide variety
of subjects.

The first one alphabetically is this one - "microsoft.public.access".

The subject of this forum is the database software "Microsoft Access", part of
the Office Pro package.

There are other forums for Office installation problems, and for Outlook
Express. They would be more appropriate for your question, which does not
appear to deal with Microsoft Access at all.

What you're doing is sort of like walking into a bicycle repair shop and
ordering ice cream, when there's an ice cream store down the block.

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: coen on