From: rkelley on
Bob,

Were you ever able to find a solution for this? I am having the exact same
issue. Maybe two heads are better than one if you haven't.

Thanks,

Ryan

From: Onder Erunsal on
Hello;

You can use the oabinteg tool to troubleshoot this issue.
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/PSS/Tools/Exchange%20Support%20Tools/OABInteg

Onder Erunsal
Exchange MVP